I encourage questions and establish an atmosphere where
learning is a priority. You will feel at ease asking questions, allowing
a two-way street when creating your financial plan.
Family Financial Plan
Saving for Retirement
- How do your feelings
about money affect your spending habits?
- Do fees and investment
options impact your 401k rate of return?
- What should you do with your
401k when you leave your company?
Saving for College Funding
- How much to save?
- How does financial aid affect your
- Does school choice play a role in
years prior to retirement)
- What do you want your
retirement to look like?
- How do you evaluate retirement
- How will you know if you have
before years or in retirement)
- How will you know when to take
- What is your IRA required
- Will you owe income taxes on
Social Security benefits?
Sudden Financial Changes
- What new opportunities are now
available to you?
- What effect on your identity,
career, relationships, and lifestyle will your new money have?
- What are your feelings about
money and how it affects your spending habits?
- How will you manage your
- What about your retirement
- Sell your home now or later?
- What do you need to
know about money?
- When and how to sell
- Will you have enough
to last for the rest of your life?